Little Creek Veterinary Clinic was established in 1973 by Dr. Donald Miele as a solo practice focusing on preventative health care for cats and dogs. Dr. Miele has cared for the furry family members of clients from all over Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, and even parts of North Carolina.
Members of the military take note: We are available to care for your pets, but please be advised that we are not a military vet nor affiliated with Little Creek Amphibious Base. In the case of overseas transfers/PCS, we refer those cases back to the military due to the complexity of foreign-import rules.
Little Creek Veterinary Clinic
2456 East Little Creek Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23518
How to Find Us
Our office is located at 2456 East Little Creek Road in Norfolk, near the intersection of East Little Creek Road and Azalea Garden Road. We are across the street from the LC Page Station Post Office and the AMF bowling alley.
We are also conveniently located next to Robin’s Grooming Nest [Tel. (757)583-2225.]
Look for our red brick building with white porch and our tall yellow/red/black sign with an arrow pointing to us.
Hours of Operation
Doctor’s Appointment Hours:
10 AM to 11:30 AM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
2 PM to 4:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9 AM to 11:30 AM Saturday
NOTE: Emergency services are provided by Blue Pearl Specialty + Emergency Medicine for Pets.
Just stopping in to pick up pet supplies?
These are our retail hours:
9:30 AM to Noon Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
2 PM to 5 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9 AM to Noon Saturday
Note: Office is closed Noon to 2 PM Monday through Friday and all day on Wednesday.
We offer routine care services such as
- intestinal parasite screening
- heartworm tests
- anal sac expression
- nail trimming
- HomeAgain microchip ID
- interstate health certificates
- blood profile/CBC/urinalysis
- referrals to specialists in cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, surgery
- pet insurance claim filing and more
- Our online pharmacy offers more choices in heartworm prevention and flea and tick control
Products We Carry
- Combiva Flea Topical Control
- NexGard Chewables for Fleas and Ticks
- Seresto 8-month flea collar for dogs and cats
- Revolution for cats
- HeartGard Plus
- Hill’s Prescription Diets
- HomeAgain microchips
- Cranberry Plus Chewable Tablets
- Dermal Soothe spray
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Supplement
- HyLyt shampoo
- Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution
- Vetri DMG
- Vetri Mega Probiotics
- Vetz Life Oral Care Gel and Spray
- Extra-fine metal flea combs
- Nail trimmer
- Pill crusher
Payment for Our Services
- Payment in full is due at the time of service.
- We are unable to bill for products and services provided.
- Insurance holders must pay in full for services; we will file your claim and the insurance company will reimburse you directly.
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards*: Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express
- Personal check**
*Cardholder must present card and sign sales slip. For your protection, credit cards cannot be presented by phone or by a non-cardholder.
**Sorry, we are unable to accept starter checks or third-party checks. There will be a $20 service fee on all returned checks.